Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MORE DOES NOT MEAN BETTER

I have been in the MLM industry since my early 20s. Thanks for being poor, I failed to finish my first year in college and discovered Network Marketing during my employment in one of the IT companies I worked for as clerk and administrative assistant. Nothing to brag, but I considerably gain a lot as a Network Marketing professional in the Philippines both in terms of fi
nancial and experience.

I have joined many MLM and Direct Sales companies like High Desert (remember Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly?), Amway, Cosway, Herbalife, NuSkin, E. Excel International, Symmetry, Reliv, and others. I have created or help create some local companies who are either gone or still around like Montana Waters (contemporary of Water Club), ProZinergy, Millionaires In Business (MIB-Prudentialife), SIM Club, iGen-Portal, Portal Innovations, AIM Global etc. It has been a journey. A journey I consider to be in pursuit of dreams, money, success and failure. It is a journey I could consider almost nearing its end.

I have met with a lot of people. Worked with them. Learn from and with them. I have met different types of Network Marketing professionals and I have one observation over the years. Money changes everything.

At first you will deny it. But when you are there, and you are not consciously watching your steps, your hear and mind, it will one day take you away like a strong current in a wild river. I have seen many times the pitfalls of successful MLM professionals. It is the unrealistic wanting for MORE.

This is why many have fallen to the trap of joining short-lived and ill-established companies who have offered HIGHER compensation and MORE ways of earnings. They appeal to your appetency to realize your dreams the FASTEST way. But in the desire to have more, they forget to check the REALITY and appreciate the blessings they have. Their fantasies disable their mental faculties in discerning what is realistic and what is not.

There is nothing wrong with PURSUING our DREAMS. But do not fall into the trap of wanting for MORE when it is unrealistic and less thoughts are given to it. When making a decision, make sure you have RELIABLE and ENOUGH information at hand. Think about the present before you consider the future. You can easily do something with the present but you have to be brave and bold enough to consider what lies ahead. At the end of the day, life is what you make it. You cannot blame anyone but you. You can be bold or brave. But be realistic and enjoy life in the present. Do not let your discontent or wanting for more throw you out of balance to lose everything in the end. ---- 
Ismael Bengco III

No comments: